- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
Adress not showing in checkoutworkflow.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186669
by Sunshine
/Christina
Adress not showing in checkoutworkflow. was created by Sunshine
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.butik.meisolle.com/index.php/online-butik
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome, IE
Hi
I have "no registration" on my shop, only guest. When you go to checkout the adress field is not present.
I have:
login in set to: no
adress in checkoufworkflow : yes
Ask address on registration: yes
What did I miss?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome, IE
Hi
I have "no registration" on my shop, only guest. When you go to checkout the adress field is not present.
I have:
login in set to: no
adress in checkoufworkflow : yes
Ask address on registration: yes
What did I miss?
/Christina
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Sunshine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186674
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic Adress not showing in checkoutworkflow.
Hmm, and now I found the solution.
I needed to leave the "login" button in the checkoutworkflow", even I left the login set to "no".
Don't make sense to me, but it works now.
I needed to leave the "login" button in the checkoutworkflow", even I left the login set to "no".
Don't make sense to me, but it works now.
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186731
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Adress not showing in checkoutworkflow.
Hi,
The "login" step might not have the perfect name ; it goal is to check that the user is logged.
It can display the "login" part like the "registration" one. And with HikaShop business, the "guest checkout".
Regards,
The "login" step might not have the perfect name ; it goal is to check that the user is logged.
It can display the "login" part like the "registration" one. And with HikaShop business, the "guest checkout".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds