- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Wrong product being added during checkout..
- nathan-walsh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #188869
by nathan-walsh
Wrong product being added during checkout.. was created by nathan-walsh
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
Hey,
Amongst other problems that seem to be appearing, I'm having issues with people placing orders. I have attached some screen shots in the hope it explains what is happening better than I can. Basically when you add a product to the cart and follow through to the checkout its a different product that is in your basked until you delete the product out.
Please assist.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
Hey,
Amongst other problems that seem to be appearing, I'm having issues with people placing orders. I have attached some screen shots in the hope it explains what is happening better than I can. Basically when you add a product to the cart and follow through to the checkout its a different product that is in your basked until you delete the product out.
Please assist.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188874
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wrong product being added during checkout..
Hi,
Do you have enabled the multi cart option in Configuration > Features ?
If it is, please try to disable that option.
Are you using any cache ? Joomla setting, Joomla cache module, Template cache ... ?
Please try to disable all the cache and clear it. Have you tried in another browser to see if it's not a session issue ?
Do you have enabled the multi cart option in Configuration > Features ?
If it is, please try to disable that option.
Are you using any cache ? Joomla setting, Joomla cache module, Template cache ... ?
Please try to disable all the cache and clear it. Have you tried in another browser to see if it's not a session issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds