Checkout stopped working.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #189547
by filiar
Checkout stopped working. was created by filiar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.16
Checkout is not working!
It sometimes reaches the first step of the checkout form after pressing the main menu Checkout (in Bulgarian - "Финализиране") link. It only works at the second submit but never the first one.
After that when pressing Next in the checkout form stops working again and redirects me to the Home page.
I could give you access acount data to PM.
the site Url is madein-bg.com
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.16
Checkout is not working!
It sometimes reaches the first step of the checkout form after pressing the main menu Checkout (in Bulgarian - "Финализиране") link. It only works at the second submit but never the first one.
After that when pressing Next in the checkout form stops working again and redirects me to the Home page.
I could give you access acount data to PM.
the site Url is madein-bg.com
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by filiar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189549
by filiar
Replied by filiar on topic Checkout stopped working.
It does not seem to work on hikashop_cart_module link at all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189561
by filiar
Replied by filiar on topic Checkout stopped working.
Sorry, I think I fixed it, using this solution:
"A solution can be to force a special menu on your checkout, by using the "Force a menu on the checkout" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
"A solution can be to force a special menu on your checkout, by using the "Force a menu on the checkout" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198816
by filiar
Replied by filiar on topic Checkout stopped working.
No matter the previous solution another issue is present.
If I set the cart to mini cart - "Procede to checkout" is working as expected
but on mini cart set to No I get 404 error
There is something more to mention. If it is the Guest - pressing "Pfocede to checkout " redirects to checkout (and asks for login/registration details) if it si logged in user I get 404 (component not found)
If I set the cart to mini cart - "Procede to checkout" is working as expected
but on mini cart set to No I get 404 error
There is something more to mention. If it is the Guest - pressing "Pfocede to checkout " redirects to checkout (and asks for login/registration details) if it si logged in user I get 404 (component not found)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198863
by filiar
Replied by filiar on topic Checkout stopped working.
I think I fixed it. It should have been SEO issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds