URL pop-up checkout
11 years 7 months ago #190816
by m.fontana
URL pop-up checkout was created by m.fontana
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.hydradetergenti.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I've a problem with popup checkout.
- in home page when I add a product from a product module in the popup doesn't appeared the "go to checkout" but the home page (I can't desable the "add wishlist" button in the module)
- from a page article in list (hotel or casa menu) when add a product at checkout the popup open the correct window but when I click "go to checkout" button they don't go in the correct page but return at the home page. The product add in the cart.
How I can correct thi points?
Thanks
Matteo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I've a problem with popup checkout.
- in home page when I add a product from a product module in the popup doesn't appeared the "go to checkout" but the home page (I can't desable the "add wishlist" button in the module)
- from a page article in list (hotel or casa menu) when add a product at checkout the popup open the correct window but when I click "go to checkout" button they don't go in the correct page but return at the home page. The product add in the cart.
How I can correct thi points?
Thanks
Matteo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190830
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic URL pop-up checkout
Hi,
The issue is with the configuration of your SEF settings in HikaShop and the way you setup your menu items in the Joomla menus manager.
Could you do a screenshot of the SEF section of the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration ?
Also, did you configure the "force a menu on checkout" option of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration ? If so, how did you configure the menu that you selected there ? Is it a menu item of the type "hikashop checkout" ?
The issue is with the configuration of your SEF settings in HikaShop and the way you setup your menu items in the Joomla menus manager.
Could you do a screenshot of the SEF section of the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration ?
Also, did you configure the "force a menu on checkout" option of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration ? If so, how did you configure the menu that you selected there ? Is it a menu item of the type "hikashop checkout" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190863
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic URL pop-up checkout
Hi,
yes I use a forced menu, is it a checkout type.
I give you the screenshot:
- error.png (the messag is:"error, category not found") appeared when I click checkout in the popup in product view
- sef.png settig of URL SEF
- checkout.png setting for checkout
Thanks so much
Matteo Fontana
yes I use a forced menu, is it a checkout type.
I give you the screenshot:
- error.png (the messag is:"error, category not found") appeared when I click checkout in the popup in product view
- sef.png settig of URL SEF
- checkout.png setting for checkout
Thanks so much
Matteo Fontana
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190956
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic URL pop-up checkout
Hi,
Try to change the option "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" of the HikaShop configuration and if that doesn't help, please check if you hav ethe issue with the protostar template instead of your current joomla template
Try to change the option "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" of the HikaShop configuration and if that doesn't help, please check if you hav ethe issue with the protostar template instead of your current joomla template
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191000
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic URL pop-up checkout
Hi,
I update the template and from cart in the top the problem solve, but from the module with product in home page continue to appear the home page in the cart popup, and in product page when I add a product in cart give the error category.
Thanks
I update the template and from cart in the top the problem solve, but from the module with product in home page continue to appear the home page in the cart popup, and in product page when I add a product in cart give the error category.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191231
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic URL pop-up checkout
Hi,
You still have a weird redirection for the url
It should display the view "checkout | notice" but the link result a redirection to com_content ; HikaShop is not called even if it's an url for the "checkout" menu which is a menu pointing to HikaShop...
For what I see, it is an issue with the SEF and the router
Regards,
You still have a weird redirection for the url
Code:
http://www.hydradetergenti.com/checkout/notice/cart_type-cart/tmpl-component.html
For what I see, it is an issue with the SEF and the router
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191263
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic URL pop-up checkout
Hi,
thanks for your attention. This is my sef configuration in Hika, I think everything is ok, for you?
Thanks
thanks for your attention. This is my sef configuration in Hika, I think everything is ok, for you?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191620
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic URL pop-up checkout
Hi,
For the modules where you still have the problem, check that you selected a menu item of the type "HikaShop category listing" in the "menu" option of your modules. You can see that option when you edit the modules via the menu Display>Content modules.
The SEF settings of the HikaShop configuration look correct.
For the modules where you still have the problem, check that you selected a menu item of the type "HikaShop category listing" in the "menu" option of your modules. You can see that option when you edit the modules via the menu Display>Content modules.
The SEF settings of the HikaShop configuration look correct.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191718
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic URL pop-up checkout
Hi,
the checkout menu is just selected in my modules. Have you got other idea?
Thanks
Matteo
the checkout menu is just selected in my modules. Have you got other idea?
Thanks
Matteo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191751
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic URL pop-up checkout
Hi,
That's what I'm talking about. You should select there a category listing menu item, not your checkout menu item.
That's what I'm talking about. You should select there a category listing menu item, not your checkout menu item.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192981
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic URL pop-up checkout
Ok, I solved the problem with module in home page.
Now I have the proble with cart in the top of the home page: If go to cart in the home page, with module in the top, I have an error, but if I go to cart from an internal page it's ok.
Thanks
Matteo
Now I have the proble with cart in the top of the home page: If go to cart in the home page, with module in the top, I have an error, but if I go to cart from an internal page it's ok.
Thanks
Matteo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193081
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic URL pop-up checkout
Hi,
The url present in the module to go to the checkout is not valid.
I think that this issue is caused by the override made by your module or template.
So please contact them, or edit the view "product / cart" in order to set a valid link, as it is the case in the default view in HikaShop.
The url present in the module to go to the checkout is not valid.
I think that this issue is caused by the override made by your module or template.
So please contact them, or edit the view "product / cart" in order to set a valid link, as it is the case in the default view in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds