- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
Need help customizing Checkout Page
- meleciovaldez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #191635
by meleciovaldez
Need help customizing Checkout Page was created by meleciovaldez
hey guys on my attachment I have my checkout page I want to change the color of I numbered them to make it easier.
1 problem: the color is right for my shipping option but when I hover over it changes to white
2. selected or not its white. I want to change it to black
3. need to change the color to black since we cant see anything
Thanks in advance guys
1 problem: the color is right for my shipping option but when I hover over it changes to white
2. selected or not its white. I want to change it to black
3. need to change the color to black since we cant see anything
Thanks in advance guys
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191651
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need help customizing Checkout Page
Hi,
We would need to look at the page on your website in order to tell you what CSS to use as your template CSS is involved in the styling here.
Otherwise, if you have CSS knowledge, you can find the CSS to modify yourself with your browser inspector. We have a tutorial on that here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
We would need to look at the page on your website in order to tell you what CSS to use as your template CSS is involved in the styling here.
Otherwise, if you have CSS knowledge, you can find the CSS to modify yourself with your browser inspector. We have a tutorial on that here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- meleciovaldez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #191672
by meleciovaldez
Replied by meleciovaldez on topic Need help customizing Checkout Page
Thank You Nicolas, I will pm you login information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- meleciovaldez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #191700
by meleciovaldez
Replied by meleciovaldez on topic Need help customizing Checkout Page
someone please help im a noob to this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191702
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need help customizing Checkout Page
Hi,
You can remove these different pieces of CSS code:
from the frontend CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
And you can also remove that CSS code:
from the CSS file /media/jui/css/bootstrap.min.css of your website.
You can remove these different pieces of CSS code:
Code:
#hikashop_shipping_methods .row0:hover, #hikashop_shipping_methods .row1:hover {
background-color: #f8f8f8;
}
.hikashop_checkout_address_left_part .row0:hover, .hikashop_checkout_address_left_part .row1:hover, .hikashop_checkout_address_right_part .row0:hover, .hikashop_checkout_address_right_part .row1:hover {
background-color: #f8f8f8;
}
#hikashop_payment_methods .row0:hover, #hikashop_payment_methods .row1:hover {
background-color: #f8f8f8;
}
#hikashop_payment_methods td {
padding: 5px;
background-color: #fff;
}
.hikashop_checkout_cart table .row0:hover, .hikashop_checkout_cart table .row1:hover {
background-color: #f8f8f8;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
And you can also remove that CSS code:
Code:
.table-striped tbody>tr:nth-child(odd)>td, .table-striped tbody>tr:nth-child(odd)>th {
background-color: #f9f9f9;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- meleciovaldez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #191706
by meleciovaldez
Replied by meleciovaldez on topic Need help customizing Checkout Page
sorry Nicolas after going through my code I was unable to find any of those
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191728
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Need help customizing Checkout Page
Hi,
Via the menu HikaShop > Configuration > Display > CSS, you can edit the frontend default css file, and I confirm that the css properties indicated by Nicolas are present in that file. The first property is line 2422 for example.
Via the menu HikaShop > Configuration > Display > CSS, you can edit the frontend default css file, and I confirm that the css properties indicated by Nicolas are present in that file. The first property is line 2422 for example.
The following user(s) said Thank You: meleciovaldez
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- meleciovaldez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #191877
by meleciovaldez
Replied by meleciovaldez on topic Need help customizing Checkout Page
Thank You Xavier,
I was able to do everything except this part. any chance you may know which line it might be on?
I was able to do everything except this part. any chance you may know which line it might be on?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- meleciovaldez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #191883
by meleciovaldez
Replied by meleciovaldez on topic Need help customizing Checkout Page
please help me make the text white for my billing address too please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191885
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need help customizing Checkout Page
It's not in the CSS of HikaShop. As I said in my message, you also have to edit the file /media/jui/css/bootstrap.min.css of your website and remove the code:
.table-striped tbody>tr:nth-child(odd)>td, .table-striped tbody>tr:nth-child(odd)>th {
background-color: #f9f9f9;
}
That's what will make the cart background black.
Fort he shipping/billing text color to be white, you can add such CSS on your website:
.hikashop_checkout_billing_address_info, .hikashop_checkout_shipping_address_info{ color: white ! important; }
Please note that we cannot do all your CSS customizations for you. I highly encourage you to learn about CSS if you want to customize further the look of your website elements. It will be necessary for you to get familiar with this. The link I gave has some links to some CSS tutorials in order to get started:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
.table-striped tbody>tr:nth-child(odd)>td, .table-striped tbody>tr:nth-child(odd)>th {
background-color: #f9f9f9;
}
That's what will make the cart background black.
Fort he shipping/billing text color to be white, you can add such CSS on your website:
.hikashop_checkout_billing_address_info, .hikashop_checkout_shipping_address_info{ color: white ! important; }
Please note that we cannot do all your CSS customizations for you. I highly encourage you to learn about CSS if you want to customize further the look of your website elements. It will be necessary for you to get familiar with this. The link I gave has some links to some CSS tutorials in order to get started:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds