Skip to main content

After reg.submit error:Error loading com. COM_USER

More
11 years 7 months ago #192134 by shpuser
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error loading component: COM_USERS, Component not found

I get this error message if i submit hikashop reg. form. prntscr.com/69u8m7

Exist already any solution?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #192143 by Jerome
Hi,

Can you please check that you right have the component "com_users" in your website ?
The error message is quite weird and HikaShop does not display it, so I think it comes from Joomla.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #192177 by shpuser
Hi,

yes, i have com_users, i can in joomla backend create users, i can also in frontend register a user via joomla registration form, this comes only if a user register with hikashop.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #192240 by nicolas
Hi,

We found the issue.

Replace the line:
Code:
$params = JComponentHelper::getParams( 'COM_USERS' );
to:
Code:
$params = JComponentHelper::getParams( 'com_users' );

in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php and that will remove the warning.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice
The following user(s) said Thank You: shpuser

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #192426 by erickb
same error with joomla 3.4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #192440 by Jerome

erickb wrote: same error with joomla 3.4


Hi Erick,

Did you try the patch that Nicolas gave and which solve the issue ? ... which was for J3.4 since the beginning ;)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #192441 by erickb
no but I have replaced the line COM_USERS
i haven't seen the patch

but you will update Hikashop soon I guess ?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #192468 by nicolas
Hi,

The patch was the line replacement and only happens on Joomla 3.4.
We will indeed release soon a new version of HikaShop with that change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #192714 by erickb
Any idea of the date for the next version 2.3.5 > 1501262048 or 2.3.6 ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #192744 by nicolas
Soon. During this week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erickb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194601 by dillydally
Hi, I've encountered the same error loading issue on my site. I noted that you have an upgrade version of Essential which I downloaded and when I tried to install it I now get an error saying

ERROR
No file selected
Unable to find install package.

Can you advise please so that I can resolve this issue.
I also tried to find the path for the fix stated above but I don't have a folder for /classes?
Am I missing something more??
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194679 by Jerome
Hi,

You have an upload limitation in your web hosting and the HikaShop packager is bigger than your upload limitation ; you need to increase that limitation or you the install by FTP.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #197439 by Lexnia

nicolas wrote: Hi,

We found the issue.

Replace the line:

Code:
$params = JComponentHelper::getParams( 'COM_USERS' );
to:
Code:
$params = JComponentHelper::getParams( 'com_users' );

in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php and that will remove the warning.


Hi, I'm also having an issue with the registration page...when I register here ( ishopin.wales/index.php/login-or-register/vendor/form ), it comes up with this error message:
Warning

Error loading component: COM_USERS, Component not found.


I changed the COM_USERS code to com_users as suggested, but with no success. Can you please advise?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #197441 by Jerome
Hi,

You will have to apply the same patch on HikaMarket (or update your components to the latest versions).
The HikaMarket file is : administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/user.php
(and the lines to replace are the same)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lexnia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #197484 by Lexnia
Thanks Jerome that worked perfectly ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum