Skip to main content

Printing Invoices (Solved - Disregard)

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #192166 by Bures
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 35.0.1

I do not see any print icon on orders when clicking on Order Number from "View Orders" in customer control panel.

I have the option enabled to "Allow users to print invoices from the front end". You can see what I'm referring to by logging into site with:
user: test
pass: hikashop

***Please disregard this post/topic. I neglected to confirm order. Once that was done from backend then the print icon appeared on frontend. I apologize for not thinking things through.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Bures.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum