- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
After_End must be messed up as i got an error mess
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #195632
by target4fun
Replied by target4fun on topic After_End must be messed up as i got an error mess
Okay this has now been going on for over 3 weeks and I just need a working cart. Please help guys... I am willing do provide what ever you need but I need to get this resolved. I have contacted the provider 2 times now and they said no filter block. My guess is the user name is wrong? Or your using filezilla. They provided a link to help with that. Can we please get this resolved. Thanks for all your efforts thus far!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195657
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic After_End must be messed up as i got an error mess
Hi,
I can use every FTP client, it does not change anything (even if I use my linux server and use some raw FTP client)
So, I'm starting to wondering if all IP are blocked or if you send us the right domain name for the FTP access.
Because even if I change the provider for the IP ; I can't just connect to it.
Regards,
I can use every FTP client, it does not change anything (even if I use my linux server and use some raw FTP client)
Code:
Statut : Résolution de l'adresse de xxxxxx.com
Statut : Connexion à 74.220.XXX.XX:21...
Statut : Connexion établie, attente du message d'accueil...
Erreur : Impossible d'établir une connexion au serveur
Code:
username@server:~$ ftp xxxxx.com
ftp: connect: Connection timed out
So, I'm starting to wondering if all IP are blocked or if you send us the right domain name for the FTP access.
Because even if I change the provider for the IP ; I can't just connect to it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195723
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic After_End must be messed up as i got an error mess
Hi,
Nicolas gave me the IP (which was different thant I have in the issue ticket) and I was able to access to the FTP.
After some search, I finally found the folder where Joomla and HikaShop is installed and I fixed the missing "paypaladvanced" flle in the root of Joomla.
The notification should now work quite better !
Regards,
Nicolas gave me the IP (which was different thant I have in the issue ticket) and I was able to access to the FTP.
After some search, I finally found the folder where Joomla and HikaShop is installed and I fixed the missing "paypaladvanced" flle in the root of Joomla.
The notification should now work quite better !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds