- Posts: 237
- Thank you received: 5
Different pages shown depending on link clicked
11 years 7 months ago #192381
by ltempest
Different pages shown depending on link clicked was created by ltempest
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
Hello,
I have an issue. Please check out:
hunterxci.under-development.info/hunter-xci-ply
In the right hand column is a Cart module and a custom HTML module that allows you to select options. Click the select options and add a product to the cart. You are automatically taken to the cart URL below, and clicking next displays the Login / register screen. This is all fine and works well.
hunterxci.under-development.info/component/hikashop/checkout
BUT ! If you browse to another page from here, and then click the Proceed to Cart button in the cart module on the right hand side it goes to a totally different URL:
hunterxci.under-development.info/component/users/?view=login
And does not go directly the cart page as displayed in the first URL above. How can I make the module go to the same page?
Hope that makes sense!
Thanks
Lee
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
Hello,
I have an issue. Please check out:
hunterxci.under-development.info/hunter-xci-ply
In the right hand column is a Cart module and a custom HTML module that allows you to select options. Click the select options and add a product to the cart. You are automatically taken to the cart URL below, and clicking next displays the Login / register screen. This is all fine and works well.
hunterxci.under-development.info/component/hikashop/checkout
BUT ! If you browse to another page from here, and then click the Proceed to Cart button in the cart module on the right hand side it goes to a totally different URL:
hunterxci.under-development.info/component/users/?view=login
And does not go directly the cart page as displayed in the first URL above. How can I make the module go to the same page?
Hope that makes sense!
Thanks
Lee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #192399
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Different pages shown depending on link clicked
Hello,
Can you make sure that the "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin" is published through your plugin manager ?
Thanks.
Can you make sure that the "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin" is published through your plugin manager ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192774
by ltempest
Replied by ltempest on topic Different pages shown depending on link clicked
Thanks for the reply.
I have activated the plugin but it still does not appear to work correctly. I now get this page:
hunterxci.under-development.info/component/users/?view=login
And when I click Don't have an account to register nothing happens!
I have activated the plugin but it still does not appear to work correctly. I now get this page:
hunterxci.under-development.info/component/users/?view=login
And when I click Don't have an account to register nothing happens!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192792
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Different pages shown depending on link clicked
Hi,
Are you forcing a menu on the checkout page , in Configuration > Checkout > Checkout ?
If it is, please try another menu, else, try to force it.
Do you have edited the view "product / cart" ?
Do you have this line near the end of the view:
Are you forcing a menu on the checkout page , in Configuration > Checkout > Checkout ?
If it is, please try another menu, else, try to force it.
Do you have edited the view "product / cart" ?
Do you have this line near the end of the view:
Code:
if($this->params->get('show_cart_proceed',1)) echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT'),'checkout',$this->params,$url_checkout,'');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds