- Posts: 259
- Thank you received: 22
Modify Google Conversion Code
- rodfarrell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #193991
by rodfarrell
Modify Google Conversion Code was created by rodfarrell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I have added Google Analytics conversion code to the view checkout-afterend and was wondering how I could inject the actual value of the shopping cart into the script to replace Googles estimated value.
In the Google script is the line:
var google_conversion_value = 1.000000;
and I want to replace the 1.00000 with the total value of the cart.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I have added Google Analytics conversion code to the view checkout-afterend and was wondering how I could inject the actual value of the shopping cart into the script to replace Googles estimated value.
In the Google script is the line:
var google_conversion_value = 1.000000;
and I want to replace the 1.00000 with the total value of the cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194077
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Modify Google Conversion Code
Hi,
In "after_end" view, you have access to the order object
It means that you can read any value from the order to display/use it in the view, like
Regards,
In "after_end" view, you have access to the order object
Code:
$this->order;
Code:
$this->order->order_full_price;
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodfarrell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds