Add to Cart button does not work. :(
11 years 6 months ago #194365
by Tassanai
Add to Cart button does not work. :( was created by Tassanai
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.aconplus.co.th/index.php
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Add to Cart button does not work.
, I learned to use the application. non-programmers
- The system can not work at the same page.
- The URL address to a # sign at the end.
- Module Cart No products in the cart.
I recommend checking And steps to solve this problem, I use Hikashop Business with it.
Thanks

By this
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Add to Cart button does not work.
- The system can not work at the same page.
- The URL address to a # sign at the end.
- Module Cart No products in the cart.
I recommend checking And steps to solve this problem, I use Hikashop Business with it.
Thanks
By this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #194368
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add to Cart button does not work. :(
Hello,
Can you test it with the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" option set to YES through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
Can you test it with the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" option set to YES through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds