- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
Cart notice box - Button style CSS
11 years 6 months ago #195536
by plengyel
Cart notice box - Button style CSS was created by plengyel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.1
Hi,
Could you please help me in connection with the buttons of the cart notice box.
The buttons (cart_continue and cart_checkout) are using css style settings,
but I have normal button setting in the general display settings.
Thank you in advance.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.1
Hi,
Could you please help me in connection with the buttons of the cart notice box.
The buttons (cart_continue and cart_checkout) are using css style settings,
but I have normal button setting in the general display settings.
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195538
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart notice box - Button style CSS
Hi,
Please edit your template css file and replace ".art-button" by ".art-button, .button".
Please edit your template css file and replace ".art-button" by ".art-button, .button".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195627
by plengyel
Replied by plengyel on topic Cart notice box - Button style CSS
Hi Xavier,
I replaced ".art-button" by ".art-button, .button" but it didn't solve the problem.
Using Firefox, the buttons have been aligned to left and the css styling is remained at cart notice box.
I reloaded the original template css.
Could you please check, what can cause the problem using Firefox and IE 9 (9.0.8112.16421) ?
With Chrome (41.0.2272.89) I don't have this problem.
Thank you in advance.
I replaced ".art-button" by ".art-button, .button" but it didn't solve the problem.
Using Firefox, the buttons have been aligned to left and the css styling is remained at cart notice box.
I reloaded the original template css.
Could you please check, what can cause the problem using Firefox and IE 9 (9.0.8112.16421) ?
With Chrome (41.0.2272.89) I don't have this problem.
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195640
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart notice box - Button style CSS
Hi,
It is strange that it is working on Chrome and not on the other browsers.
I forgot that as it is a popup, so displayed in an iFrame, your css file don't seems to be loaded for the popup.
So please try to copy the css properties applied on ".art-button" from your template file, and paste them in the "frontend_default.css" file via the menu HikaShop > Configuration > CSS, replace ".art-button" by ".button".
And that should do the job.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
It is strange that it is working on Chrome and not on the other browsers.
I forgot that as it is a popup, so displayed in an iFrame, your css file don't seems to be loaded for the popup.
So please try to copy the css properties applied on ".art-button" from your template file, and paste them in the "frontend_default.css" file via the menu HikaShop > Configuration > CSS, replace ".art-button" by ".button".
And that should do the job.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds