- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
No Finish Button Showing
- raj_kaur89
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #196240
by raj_kaur89
No Finish Button Showing was created by raj_kaur89
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Hi Guys
I am trying to setup Hikashop on my website.
I have added some products and done a test however there is no finish button showing.
Can you help?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Hi Guys
I am trying to setup Hikashop on my website.
I have added some products and done a test however there is no finish button showing.
Can you help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196250
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Finish Button Showing
Hi,
How did you configure your checkout ? Could you provide a screenshot of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration ?
How did you configure your checkout ? Could you provide a screenshot of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds