- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Address on Checkout not showing
11 years 6 months ago #196415
by gabynex
Address on Checkout not showing was created by gabynex
My site does not need log in but when I try to checkout any product it gets stuck on the register step becouse if I cant register on hikashop hen I would for it to just show an address form and once filled move on to the next step but when I try to do this the address form does not show and a message saying "registration not allowed' shows up. Im using the free version of HIkashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196477
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Address on Checkout not showing
Hi,
You either need to allow the registration in the settings page of the Joomla user manager, or you need to change the "registration" option of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration to "guest" so that your customers can checkout as guests.
You either need to allow the registration in the settings page of the Joomla user manager, or you need to change the "registration" option of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration to "guest" so that your customers can checkout as guests.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gabynex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds