- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
Text editor showing next to login section
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #197025
by ozwest
Text editor showing next to login section was created by ozwest
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
livelifeyou.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari, Chrome, Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Text editor showing next to login section
On the checkout page when the login and registration is shown, I get next to the login section parts of the what it looks like inyMC editor showing.
In the global configuration I am using JCE editor.
Please see print screen attached.
Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari, Chrome, Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Text editor showing next to login section
On the checkout page when the login and registration is shown, I get next to the login section parts of the what it looks like inyMC editor showing.
In the global configuration I am using JCE editor.
Please see print screen attached.
Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by ozwest. Reason: easier read for users
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #197050
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Text editor showing next to login section
Hello,
Your issue is probably coming from your template CSS, the solution will be to inspect the CSS code that is applied on your login page and fix it : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Your issue is probably coming from your template CSS, the solution will be to inspect the CSS code that is applied on your login page and fix it : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: ozwest
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #197182
by ozwest
Replied by ozwest on topic Text editor showing next to login section
Hello Mohamed
I found it had to do with Bootstrap. I turned Bootstrap off and now it has disappeared.
thank you for your suggestion.
I found it had to do with Bootstrap. I turned Bootstrap off and now it has disappeared.
thank you for your suggestion.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds