- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
Cart page redirection
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #197865
by info@vesica.org
Cart page redirection was created by info@vesica.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi,
on the cart page when I have 2 or more products in cart and I'm trying to delete one, every time I do that, I'm redirected to the checkout page. This doesn't happen when I have only one product in cart.
Could you please help me?
thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi,
on the cart page when I have 2 or more products in cart and I'm trying to delete one, every time I do that, I'm redirected to the checkout page. This doesn't happen when I have only one product in cart.
Could you please help me?
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197890
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart page redirection
Hi,
Please edit the view "product / cart" and "cart / showcart" and add the code line:
After the latest "<input type="hidden" [...] />" HTML tag.
Please edit the view "product / cart" and "cart / showcart" and add the code line:
Code:
<input type="hidden" name="return_url" value="<?php echo urlencode(base64_encode(hikashop_currentUrl('return_url'))); ?>"/>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #198047
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Cart page redirection
Hi Xavier,
sorry, I've tried, but it doesn't work for me.
thanks!
sorry, I've tried, but it doesn't work for me.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198103
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cart page redirection
Hi,
Are you sure that you edited the views (the two that Xavier mentioned) for the right template ?
Do you see your modification in the page source ?
We do not have any link to your website so we are not able to check it.
Regards,
Are you sure that you edited the views (the two that Xavier mentioned) for the right template ?
Do you see your modification in the page source ?
We do not have any link to your website so we are not able to check it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198358
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Cart page redirection
Hi Jerome,
yes, I'm sure. The problem is that the outcome in the Chrome inspector is an encoded string. Please see screenshot.
I've also send the link with the problem and logins via your contact form. In the email is the link to this forum post.
Also the problem is only in the showcart.php file
thanks!
yes, I'm sure. The problem is that the outcome in the Chrome inspector is an encoded string. Please see screenshot.
I've also send the link with the problem and logins via your contact form. In the email is the link to this forum post.
Also the problem is only in the showcart.php file
thanks!
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by info@vesica.org.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198379
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart page redirection
Hi,
Could you give us a ftp access in order to debug that issue directly on your website ?
Could you give us a ftp access in order to debug that issue directly on your website ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: info@vesica.org
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #198515
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Cart page redirection
Hi Xavier,
I've sent the logins via your contact form with link to this post.
thanks!
I've sent the logins via your contact form with link to this post.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198542
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart page redirection
Hi,
Problem solved, I edited the view "cart / showcart" and replaced:
By:
Problem solved, I edited the view "cart / showcart" and replaced:
Code:
<a class="hikashop_no_print btn-trash" href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('product&task=updatecart&stay=1&delete=1&quantity=0&cart_type='.$cart_type.'&cart_id='.$cart->cart_id.'&cart_product_id='.$cart->cart_product_id.'&Itemid='.$Itemid); ?>" title="<?php echo JText::_('HIKA_DELETE'); ?>">
<i class="icon-trash"></i>
</a>
Code:
<a class="hikashop_no_print btn-trash" href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('product&task=updatecart&stay=1&delete=1&quantity=0&cart_type='.$cart_type.'&cart_id='.$cart->cart_id.'&cart_product_id='.$cart->cart_product_id.'&Itemid='.$Itemid.'&return_url='.base64_encode(hikashop_currentUrl('return_url'))); ?>" title="<?php echo JText::_('HIKA_DELETE'); ?>">
<i class="icon-trash"></i>
</a>
The following user(s) said Thank You: info@vesica.org
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #198694
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Cart page redirection
Hi Xavier,
Everything it's working perfect now.
thank you!
Everything it's working perfect now.
thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds