- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
stylesheets for tmpl=component
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198615
by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
______________
Dennis Kmetz
stylesheets for tmpl=component was created by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi,
I need to style the component part of the checkout cart (for printing purposes). I got everything working as desired (I added a print button to my cart), but I cannot figure out how to add a style sheet to this component when I use tmpl=component
For example when I go to
181.224.147.219/~steineri/index.php?opti...d=604&tmpl=component
I get a page with no DOCTYPE statement, and no classes on the html tag.
The component.css file from the template is not included... in fact no files are included. Any ideas on how to specifically style a cart for printing purposes is appreciated.
Dennis
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi,
I need to style the component part of the checkout cart (for printing purposes). I got everything working as desired (I added a print button to my cart), but I cannot figure out how to add a style sheet to this component when I use tmpl=component
For example when I go to
181.224.147.219/~steineri/index.php?opti...d=604&tmpl=component
I get a page with no DOCTYPE statement, and no classes on the html tag.
The component.css file from the template is not included... in fact no files are included. Any ideas on how to specifically style a cart for printing purposes is appreciated.
Dennis
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com. Reason: spelling
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198622
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic stylesheets for tmpl=component
Hi,
At the end of the view "checkout | step", you will find the code
You can remove these lines in order to display the checkout with the classical "component" template.
Regards,
At the end of the view "checkout | step", you will find the code
Code:
if(JRequest::getWord('tmpl','')=='component'){
exit;
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds