Skip to main content

Checkout - No Name/Address/Card Fields?

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198638 by dlong22
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The following errors have occurred.
(99) This transaction cannot be accepted.

I subscribed to the Essential, and am lost in how to configure the checkout page for our authorize.net. I have the plugin enabled and configured. We need to allow only guest checkouts, as our members don't really log into the website. How do I configure the checkout so that their address can be entered? Right now, the checkout just has a 'Continue Shopping' and a 'Finished' button which when clicked returns an error page. There are as yet no fields for inputting a name or a card or an address for verification.

Any pointers appreciated.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by dlong22.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #198639 by dlong22
I think I got it figured out. I needed to check the "guest" option in the Login section, and place the LOGIN and ADDRESS in the workflow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum