- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 0
Getting pretax amount
11 years 5 months ago #199496
by piggybank
Getting pretax amount was created by piggybank
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.boatingwithdawsons.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/42.0.2311.90 Safari/537.36
I am trying to find the pre-tax amount to send to an affiliate system I use, however after doing some searching and looking through documentation including on the object in which i was hoping to find it ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...156-objectorder.html ) I was unable to find anything but after tax price. IS there any easy way to get the pre-tax price of an order that I can use in the checkout / after_end.php view?
Thanks so much for your time!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/42.0.2311.90 Safari/537.36
I am trying to find the pre-tax amount to send to an affiliate system I use, however after doing some searching and looking through documentation including on the object in which i was hoping to find it ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...156-objectorder.html ) I was unable to find anything but after tax price. IS there any easy way to get the pre-tax price of an order that I can use in the checkout / after_end.php view?
Thanks so much for your time!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199520
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Getting pretax amount
You need to calculate it with the $this->order data already available in the view.
Something like that should do the trick:
Something like that should do the trick:
Code:
$order_total_without_taxes = $this->order->order_subtotal_no_vat+$this->order->order_shipping_price-$this->order->order_shipping_tax+$this->order->order_discount_price-$this->order->order_discount_tax+$this->order->order_payment_price;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds