- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Checkout path
11 years 5 months ago #199797
by mterry2
Checkout path was created by mterry2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 42.0.2311.90
Hi. I have a question regarding the URL path my browser takes when a product is added to the shopping cart. and then I select checkout. The URL is then always pre-fixed with the menu category from where I came (e.g. example.com/product/checkout). The reason this is a problem is I have various modules that I do not want shown throughout checkout, but they show up when the URL is pre-fixed.
However, if I select checkout from my top level menu, the pre-fix is not present (it is simply example.com/checkout), and the modules do not appear (as desired).
Can you please advise how I can deal with this problem - I hope my explanation makes sense. Happy to provide admin access if required.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 42.0.2311.90
Hi. I have a question regarding the URL path my browser takes when a product is added to the shopping cart. and then I select checkout. The URL is then always pre-fixed with the menu category from where I came (e.g. example.com/product/checkout). The reason this is a problem is I have various modules that I do not want shown throughout checkout, but they show up when the URL is pre-fixed.
However, if I select checkout from my top level menu, the pre-fix is not present (it is simply example.com/checkout), and the modules do not appear (as desired).
Can you please advise how I can deal with this problem - I hope my explanation makes sense. Happy to provide admin access if required.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199830
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Checkout path
Hi,
You can select a desired menu (without the modules associated) for the option "Force a menu on the checkout " in Configuration > Checkout.
You can select a desired menu (without the modules associated) for the option "Force a menu on the checkout " in Configuration > Checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds