- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
Remove modules from showing on "Checkout" page
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #200880
by target4fun
Remove modules from showing on "Checkout" page was created by target4fun
-- url of the page with the problem -- : Arma15.com/products/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I am sure there is an easy way to do what I want but I have yet to find it.
On my site: Arma15.com/products it shows product descriptions and product videos as I want it to which is also shown on my home page. However when the customer goes to "Checkout" or Shopping cart I would like all of the description modules and video modules to not be shown on checkout page making it much cleaner and simple checkout for my customer.
I have been unable to find how to turn items off of my "checkout" page and not have them disappear also from my "product" page. Thanks for your help im sure there has to be a simple solution for this but I played around with it and cant find a way around it.
THanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I am sure there is an easy way to do what I want but I have yet to find it.
On my site: Arma15.com/products it shows product descriptions and product videos as I want it to which is also shown on my home page. However when the customer goes to "Checkout" or Shopping cart I would like all of the description modules and video modules to not be shown on checkout page making it much cleaner and simple checkout for my customer.
I have been unable to find how to turn items off of my "checkout" page and not have them disappear also from my "product" page. Thanks for your help im sure there has to be a simple solution for this but I played around with it and cant find a way around it.
THanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200897
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove modules from showing on "Checkout" page
Hi,
In the HikaShop configuration, you'll find the option "force a menu on checkout" where you can select a menu item to be used for the checkout.
In each of your modules, you have a "menu assignment" option to set the module to be displayed only on some menu items.
So simply make sure that your modules are not assigned to the menu item that you selected in the "force a menu on checkout" option and that will do it.
In the HikaShop configuration, you'll find the option "force a menu on checkout" where you can select a menu item to be used for the checkout.
In each of your modules, you have a "menu assignment" option to set the module to be displayed only on some menu items.
So simply make sure that your modules are not assigned to the menu item that you selected in the "force a menu on checkout" option and that will do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #200966
by target4fun
Replied by target4fun on topic Remove modules from showing on "Checkout" page
thanks! That was it I would have never figured that out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #238401
by upstategirl
Replied by upstategirl on topic Remove modules from showing on "Checkout" page
So easy and so effective! Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244737
by ard
Replied by ard on topic Remove modules from showing on "Checkout" page
Hi
excuse me can show me where is this option with screen shut because my Hikashop is translate i can't find this option.
If help me I would be very grateful you
thank.
excuse me can show me where is this option with screen shut because my Hikashop is translate i can't find this option.
If help me I would be very grateful you
thank.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #244741
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Remove modules from showing on "Checkout" page
Hi
configure joomla and hikashop it all about find where to go to the form input / button !!!
configure joomla and hikashop it all about find where to go to the form input / button !!!
Attachment not found
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by lionel75.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji, ard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245133
by ard
Replied by ard on topic Remove modules from showing on "Checkout" page
Hi
First, thank you very much
When I put this option on none still show login and hikashop cart module in checkout page like the picture what shoul i to do that don't show this module?
First, thank you very much
When I put this option on none still show login and hikashop cart module in checkout page like the picture what shoul i to do that don't show this module?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245148
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove modules from showing on "Checkout" page
Hi,
That's because it's not what you need to do.
Please read again my message:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/876804-r...out-page.html#200897
You need to select a menu item in that setting, and then in your modules settings, you need to unselect that menu item from the "menu assignement" of the module.
That's because it's not what you need to do.
Please read again my message:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/876804-r...out-page.html#200897
You need to select a menu item in that setting, and then in your modules settings, you need to unselect that menu item from the "menu assignement" of the module.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245156
by ard
Replied by ard on topic Remove modules from showing on "Checkout" page
Hi
Thank you it solve
Thank you it solve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds