- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
order creation & confirmation emails
11 years 4 months ago #201229
by shanwell
order creation & confirmation emails was created by shanwell
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.5.8
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi there,
after thousands of smooths transactions, all of the sudden Hikashop system decided to stop sending the order creation and order confirmation emails. The only email that is received is the confirmation of successful payment from Paypal. I went to the back end to double check the email set up and found out that when I clicked the save button for any menu under Configuration, 500 internal server error appeared. So at the moment, I can't modify anything in the configuration. Any idea?
Please help.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi there,
after thousands of smooths transactions, all of the sudden Hikashop system decided to stop sending the order creation and order confirmation emails. The only email that is received is the confirmation of successful payment from Paypal. I went to the back end to double check the email set up and found out that when I clicked the save button for any menu under Configuration, 500 internal server error appeared. So at the moment, I can't modify anything in the configuration. Any idea?
Please help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #201243
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic order creation & confirmation emails
Hello,
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds