- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
Mini cart
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #203918
by mehdikazemi
Mini cart was created by mehdikazemi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
Hi,
I have a problem with mini cart which was stated before in this post:
demo.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/795...th-the-minicart.html
I couldn't solve it myself.
In fact, when I add a product to the minicart, I will see the detail of the transaction, instead of just a quick number changing up. See the 1.png.
But when I refresh the page, minicart shows correctly. (2.png)
The strange thing is that wishlist mini is showing correctly, even when I add something to my wishlist.
What's wrong?
Bests
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
Hi,
I have a problem with mini cart which was stated before in this post:
demo.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/795...th-the-minicart.html
I couldn't solve it myself.
In fact, when I add a product to the minicart, I will see the detail of the transaction, instead of just a quick number changing up. See the 1.png.
But when I refresh the page, minicart shows correctly. (2.png)
The strange thing is that wishlist mini is showing correctly, even when I add something to my wishlist.
What's wrong?
Bests
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #203943
by mehdikazemi
Replied by mehdikazemi on topic Mini cart
Your suggestion solves the problem. But it is not proper to refresh the page every time a product added to the cart.
There is no way to use Ajax (as the same as wishlist) but mini cart works?
There is no way to use Ajax (as the same as wishlist) but mini cart works?
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by mehdikazemi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203950
by nicolas
There is.
The issue you have is that there are several HikaShop cart modules configured on your website and when you add the product to the cart, the content which is sent back by the system is the content from another cart module than the one you're using.
Delete the other cart module, since you're apparently not using it and that should hopefully be enough to allow you to keep that option turned on.
The issue you have is that there are several HikaShop cart modules configured on your website and when you add the product to the cart, the content which is sent back by the system is the content from another cart module than the one you're using.
Delete the other cart module, since you're apparently not using it and that should hopefully be enough to allow you to keep that option turned on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #203982
by mehdikazemi
Replied by mehdikazemi on topic Mini cart
Thank you for your reply.
I did your suggestion and deleted all the cart module except the one shown above the page.
Unfortunately it still doesn't work.
I did your suggestion and deleted all the cart module except the one shown above the page.
Unfortunately it still doesn't work.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by mehdikazemi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203997
by nicolas
I've checked your website and I can see that the cart module display has been heavily customized so it could come from that.
If you try with the default template of Joomla do you still have the problem ?
If you try with the default template of Joomla do you still have the problem ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mehdikazemi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mehdikazemi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 4 months ago #204007
by mehdikazemi
Replied by mehdikazemi on topic Mini cart
You are right. There is not any problem with default joomla template.
It seems it is from the template. I will talk with the template designer.
Thanks.
It seems it is from the template. I will talk with the template designer.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds