- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Login process during checkout requires email auth
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #204258
by sgodier
Login process during checkout requires email auth was created by sgodier
Hi,
I have Hikashop all up and running and it is working very nearly perfectly - thanks.
However, on the checkout process i want people to register / login. When they do that it forces them to go to an email that they will have just received and click on a link before they can continue with the checkout process. Is there a way to turn the requirement for email authentication off? I don't really want anything to disturb the checkout process when they have started it.
I am using HikaShop Starter: 2.4.0.
Many thanks
Stefan
I have Hikashop all up and running and it is working very nearly perfectly - thanks.
However, on the checkout process i want people to register / login. When they do that it forces them to go to an email that they will have just received and click on a link before they can continue with the checkout process. Is there a way to turn the requirement for email authentication off? I don't really want anything to disturb the checkout process when they have started it.
I am using HikaShop Starter: 2.4.0.
Many thanks
Stefan
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by sgodier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204281
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Login process during checkout requires email auth
Hi,
Sure. Just turn off the account activation setting of your Joomla user manager (yes that's an option of Joomla, not HikaShop).
Sure. Just turn off the account activation setting of your Joomla user manager (yes that's an option of Joomla, not HikaShop).
The following user(s) said Thank You: sgodier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204318
by sgodier
Replied by sgodier on topic Login process during checkout requires email auth
Perfect thanks! Obvious answer, looking in the wrong place! Ta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds