- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Tax when purchasing not visible
11 years 3 months ago #204621
by stephani
Tax when purchasing not visible was created by stephani
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.kpicks.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I am in the process of updating our main site ( www.hotpicksusa.com ) using a staging URL ( www.kpicks.com ) to new versions of everything including Joomla.
I went through literally every single HikaShop setting I could find to make sure everything was exactly the same because the live site www.hotpicksusa.com works perfectly right now.
For some reason, the www.kpicks.com site will not display tax during checkout for the state of California if a customer is also from California, where we are located. This DOES work properly on the www.hotpicksusa.com site.
I just want to learn, what am I missing here?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I am in the process of updating our main site ( www.hotpicksusa.com ) using a staging URL ( www.kpicks.com ) to new versions of everything including Joomla.
I went through literally every single HikaShop setting I could find to make sure everything was exactly the same because the live site www.hotpicksusa.com works perfectly right now.
For some reason, the www.kpicks.com site will not display tax during checkout for the state of California if a customer is also from California, where we are located. This DOES work properly on the www.hotpicksusa.com site.
I just want to learn, what am I missing here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204662
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax when purchasing not visible
Hi,
Hard to say without knowing how you setup your taxes.
Could you check the points of the FAQ there:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ion-listing.html#faq
And if you don't find the issue, provide screenshot of the pages of the settings mentioned so that we can see what you did ?
Hard to say without knowing how you setup your taxes.
Could you check the points of the FAQ there:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ion-listing.html#faq
And if you don't find the issue, provide screenshot of the pages of the settings mentioned so that we can see what you did ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204912
by stephani
Replied by stephani on topic SOLVED: Tax when purchasing not visible
I was applying the access rule to "registered" users. Changing it to all allowed the tax to come back.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds