Checkout Page is not able to scroll
- minminiweb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #204785
by minminiweb
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Checkout Page is not able to scroll was created by minminiweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 43.0.2357.124 m
Hi,
Recently I am developing hikashop powered site. I am using OT Cosmetics template, which is compatible with VM but I like the basic layout so I am using it.
Whenever the checkout page is accessed the page is stuck and no scroll button display on chrome browser. But some times it works correctly on the same browser itself. I don't know why this happening? Is this problem arises with template side? Kindly guide me to fix this issue.
Regards,
ganesamoorthy
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 43.0.2357.124 m
Hi,
Recently I am developing hikashop powered site. I am using OT Cosmetics template, which is compatible with VM but I like the basic layout so I am using it.
Whenever the checkout page is accessed the page is stuck and no scroll button display on chrome browser. But some times it works correctly on the same browser itself. I don't know why this happening? Is this problem arises with template side? Kindly guide me to fix this issue.
Regards,
ganesamoorthy
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204792
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout Page is not able to scroll
Hi,
I've made a test but didn't had the issue on your website.
It would well be a problem with the template, or with another module displayed on the page.
If you try with the default template of Joomla, do you still have the problem (this would indicate a problem with the template) ?
Otherwise, look at the error console of your browser when you have the problem. It should hopefully display an error message which will help identify the cause of the problem.
I've made a test but didn't had the issue on your website.
It would well be a problem with the template, or with another module displayed on the page.
If you try with the default template of Joomla, do you still have the problem (this would indicate a problem with the template) ?
Otherwise, look at the error console of your browser when you have the problem. It should hopefully display an error message which will help identify the cause of the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: minminiweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- minminiweb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #209294
by minminiweb
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Replied by minminiweb on topic Checkout Page is not able to scroll
Hi nicolas,
Thanks. The site is about to go live. But again I have this issue with the same page. Just now I have checked it again. And I have figured out the error message as you guided.
Any idea about this issue?
Thanks. The site is about to go live. But again I have this issue with the same page. Just now I have checked it again. And I have figured out the error message as you guided.
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'x' of undefined
You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.Al @ main.js:61
Any idea about this issue?
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by minminiweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209295
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Checkout Page is not able to scroll
Hi,
I don't have any issues on this page too, could you give us details to reproduce the error, should we be logged in, select a specific payment/shipping method, something else ?
The error you have could be the origin of the problem, as Nicolas asked previously, do you have tried to use the default Joomla template ? Is the issue present with the default template ?
The error is talking about the google map api, do you have a plugin which is handling that ? If it is, please try to unpublish it.
I don't have any issues on this page too, could you give us details to reproduce the error, should we be logged in, select a specific payment/shipping method, something else ?
The error you have could be the origin of the problem, as Nicolas asked previously, do you have tried to use the default Joomla template ? Is the issue present with the default template ?
The error is talking about the google map api, do you have a plugin which is handling that ? If it is, please try to unpublish it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: minminiweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- minminiweb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 2 months ago #209435
by minminiweb
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Replied by minminiweb on topic Checkout Page is not able to scroll
Hi,
I have fixed the issue temporarily by switching option to "List" instead of "Popup" for "Address selector" in the Checkout configuration.
But when switching the template to "Protostar", the checkout page is displaying normal. Still the issue arises when the button to add address is clicked the page hanged (where Popup option configured in the backend).
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
I have fixed the issue temporarily by switching option to "List" instead of "Popup" for "Address selector" in the Checkout configuration.
But when switching the template to "Protostar", the checkout page is displaying normal. Still the issue arises when the button to add address is clicked the page hanged (where Popup option configured in the backend).
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209439
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout Page is not able to scroll
Hi,
So this sounds like something you want to talk about to your template provider if it works fine with the default template of Joomla. But if the "list" address selector is fine with you, then we can close this.
So this sounds like something you want to talk about to your template provider if it works fine with the default template of Joomla. But if the "list" address selector is fine with you, then we can close this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: minminiweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- minminiweb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 2 months ago #209508
by minminiweb
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Replied by minminiweb on topic Checkout Page is not able to scroll
Sure. Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds