Skip to main content

after checkout message

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #207355 by Sapphire
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 39.0

Hi ...is it possible in any version of Hikashop to put a message asking customer to share a message about the product they just purchased on social media. I have attached a screenshot of the type of thing I mean. I received the message which I thought was a nice marketing tool after making a purchase - I believe the message was created on a site called bigcommerce.com. I copied the source code which I have also attached. It would be great to include something like this on my own website.

Many thanks for your time.

Sue
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Sapphire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #207372 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic after checkout message
Hi,

There is no option to do that. It will require the implementation of the share capability of social networks at the end of the checkout, like we did for the like buttons in the product page. So it's not just a few lines of HTML you can copy/paste. It requires the development of a completely new plugin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #207561 by Sapphire
Replied by Sapphire on topic after checkout message
Ok.. thanks for your time looking at the question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum