- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 4
Add cart in firefox not working any more.
11 years 2 months ago #208996
by gundogz
Add cart in firefox not working any more. was created by gundogz
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gundogz.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 39.0
Hi,
The add cart button is not working any more in firefox 39.0. The image of the cart is not change. I have tested with firefox in linux but there also the ad button is not working.
I tested with IE and there are no problemes.
I cleared all caches in joomla and when i switch on the option Use AJAX when possible
to cart buttons in hikashop it is not working.
I tested with other devices like ipad, android devices and there it's still working.
Can you help me and my clients with firefox?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 39.0
Hi,
The add cart button is not working any more in firefox 39.0. The image of the cart is not change. I have tested with firefox in linux but there also the ad button is not working.
I tested with IE and there are no problemes.
I cleared all caches in joomla and when i switch on the option Use AJAX when possible
to cart buttons in hikashop it is not working.
I tested with other devices like ipad, android devices and there it's still working.
Can you help me and my clients with firefox?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #209044
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add cart in firefox not working any more.
Hi,
This is not related on related on HikaShop or Firefox, but on your cookie restrictions.
When coming on the website, there is a popup displayed with text about the cookies, so if we click on cancel, there is no cookies so no sessions, so it is just not possible to use the cart when clicking on the cancel button of that popup
This is not related on related on HikaShop or Firefox, but on your cookie restrictions.
When coming on the website, there is a popup displayed with text about the cookies, so if we click on cancel, there is no cookies so no sessions, so it is just not possible to use the cart when clicking on the cancel button of that popup
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209110
by gundogz
Replied by gundogz on topic Add cart in firefox not working any more.
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for your support, i sould never looked at this cookie restrictions. :huh:
I removed the plug EU e-Privacy Directive and it's working don't tell me why.
Now I am using now joomball-cookies and it stil working.
Thanks to find out for me.
Greetz Eduard
Thanks for your support, i sould never looked at this cookie restrictions. :huh:
I removed the plug EU e-Privacy Directive and it's working don't tell me why.
Now I am using now joomball-cookies and it stil working.
Thanks to find out for me.
Greetz Eduard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds