Skip to main content

Login step not accessible after going to step two

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #209055 by Gnsbud
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.2

Hi,

during checkout if I choose "guest checkout" and type in email and go to step two I can't go back to step one and edit my email address. In whole checkout procedure it's not possible to correct email address and what's more if I remove all my products from cart, place another product in cart, still I can't change email address :dry:

How can I solve this?

Best regards,
Chris
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Gnsbud.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #209105 by Jerome
Hi,

Once you have validate the "guest checkout", HikaShop has created an account for the user and because it is not link with the Joomla user ; there is no "logout" button.
But that guest account is link with the current session.

We are currently performing a refactoring of the checkout system and we will see to improve that "guest checkout" management.
But for the moment the best is to clear the session, by deleting the session cookie.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum