- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 3
Cannot pass checkout process if logged in via Hik
- remotelyyours
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, Chrome
Cannot pass checkout process if logged in via HikaShop (It works if logged in via a Joomla login module).
Here is the problem with pictures:
I log in at the checkout
Fill in test data and press next
Throwen back to the login step
But if I login using Joomla login module, I can pass the checkout process.
Here is my workflow process
The shop owner is very angry that it doesn't work.
UPDATE
Had to rever to HikaShop 2.4.0 to make it work again. So the onine version doesn't work as described. I can provide an akeebabackup with the problematic 2.5.0 installed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Your checkout workflow isn't showing any error message so it can be coming from a template issue, so you'll probably find the solution there :
After that, can you test it again and tell me if an error message is displayed ?HikaShop uses the core Joomla messaging system to display messages on your website so if you don't see any message when you don't enter correct information during the checkout process, that's probably because your Joomla template does not contain the tag to display Joomla messages: <jdoc:include type="message" />
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- remotelyyours
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- remotelyyours
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When you want to login ; you need to click on the "login" button which is just below the "username" and "password" fields.
Clicking on next will just submit the checkout page but it won't indicate if you want to login or if you want to register.. That's why there are two buttons for these two actions.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- remotelyyours
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 3
2. Indeed, It doesn't matter if I press Enter or click. I had tried this before your post and before my first post and tried again just now. When I use the HikaShop login form I'm forced to be loged. And this is an UPDATE info (some additiona diagnostics). If I use a jooma login form when I press "Next" I'm redirected to the same step and never can go futher.
3. I have an idea to try a fresh joomla install + HS, to try to remove all extensions from the existing installation. What I cannot try - is a fresh joomla + MY HS products as I don't see any export/import procedure between Joomla+HS installations. I suspect there was something which was not taked into consideration by the HS upgrade procedure, but which influences the checkout process.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- remotelyyours
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 3
I disabled core HS CanadaPost plugin and is able to complete the checkout. So it's definitely a CanadaPost plugin issue which is a must for our web-site and which was the reason we started using HS. What should we do?
P.S. The 30000 port is open, that was the reason we had chosen our hosting company.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 8
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
After a lot of testing, we succeed to reproduce your issue which was coming from the Canada Post shipping method, Here is the last Canada post shipping method version which will be add through the last Hikashop version :
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- remotelyyours
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.