- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
static link to shopping cart WITHOUT logging in.
- sebastiaan@kunstopzich.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #209204
by sebastiaan@kunstopzich.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : irrelevant
I've been looking through the forum but could not find an answer the my question:
I would like to create a menu item that takes you to your shopping cart.
I don NOT mean checkout, (since you need to log in for that), I mean just an overview of your shopping cart, even before registering.
I'm thinking of not using the cart module as this add significant load time to my website, so therefor provide a Menu item to the shopping cart.
How do I link to the cart without having to log in?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : irrelevant
I've been looking through the forum but could not find an answer the my question:
I would like to create a menu item that takes you to your shopping cart.
I don NOT mean checkout, (since you need to log in for that), I mean just an overview of your shopping cart, even before registering.
I'm thinking of not using the cart module as this add significant load time to my website, so therefor provide a Menu item to the shopping cart.
How do I link to the cart without having to log in?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209216
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic static link to shopping cart WITHOUT logging in.
Hi,
You can use the menu HikaShop > Cart Display when creating a new Joomla menu item.
You can use the menu HikaShop > Cart Display when creating a new Joomla menu item.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sebastiaan@kunstopzich.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sebastiaan@kunstopzich.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 2 months ago #209271
by sebastiaan@kunstopzich.com
Replied by sebastiaan@kunstopzich.com on topic static link to shopping cart WITHOUT logging in.
oh my, I should have found that.... Just was looking too hard I guess. Thanks:)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds