- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Activate the step check out
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #209720
by ingjjaa
Activate the step check out was created by ingjjaa
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.0
HI i would like to activate the step check out, beacuse i see al the check out process in just one page
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.0
HI i would like to activate the step check out, beacuse i see al the check out process in just one page
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Jerome. Reason: remove duplicate content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209724
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Activate the step check out
Hi,
I'm sorry but I'm not able to follow you.
Here the documentation for the checkout configuration :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...config.html#checkout
If you using HikaShop 2.3.0 ; I'll recommend you to update to the latest stable version : 2.5.0
Regards,
I'm sorry but I'm not able to follow you.
Here the documentation for the checkout configuration :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...config.html#checkout
If you using HikaShop 2.3.0 ; I'll recommend you to update to the latest stable version : 2.5.0
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds