- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Allow user to pay either with VAT or without VAT
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212185
by omkar123
Allow user to pay either with VAT or without VAT was created by omkar123
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
I want to allow user to pay either amount with tax or without tax . I can do it with coupons but the VAT should also show the real VAT amount!!! So I want user to select if he wants to pay VAT or not!!! How do I do that???
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
I want to allow user to pay either amount with tax or without tax . I can do it with coupons but the VAT should also show the real VAT amount!!! So I want user to select if he wants to pay VAT or not!!! How do I do that???
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Jerome. Reason: remove duplicate content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212189
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Allow user to pay either with VAT or without VAT
Hi,
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-taxation-form.html
The fact that the VAT is applied or not is related to your tax configuration.
HikaShop generally use the VAT number to determine if the user is a classical customer or a company ; so he use or not the tax for the order.
Regards,
PS : HikaShop 2.5.5 does not exist ; please be careful when you provide the information.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-taxation-form.html
The fact that the VAT is applied or not is related to your tax configuration.
HikaShop generally use the VAT number to determine if the user is a classical customer or a company ; so he use or not the tax for the order.
Regards,
PS : HikaShop 2.5.5 does not exist ; please be careful when you provide the information.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds