- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Response to your email
11 years 3 weeks ago #213411
by AnnaM
Response to your email was created by AnnaM
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, Chrome, Safari
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Nicolas, I have done everything you suggested re the settings, and in fact had changed many of them before I contacted you yesterday. Please see attached jpgs of setting and my added notes. I think it tells the story.
Thanks
Anna
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, Chrome, Safari
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Nicolas, I have done everything you suggested re the settings, and in fact had changed many of them before I contacted you yesterday. Please see attached jpgs of setting and my added notes. I think it tells the story.
Thanks
Anna
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #214014
by AnnaM
Replied by AnnaM on topic Response to your email
bumping as it has been 7 days since I posted this and have not seen a reply.
I followed your instructions and they solved a couple things, however some still doesn't work, per attached jpgs.
I would appreciate some more help with this.
Customers do not even get emails of final sale, let alone the admins of the site. Please see attached
I followed your instructions and they solved a couple things, however some still doesn't work, per attached jpgs.
I would appreciate some more help with this.
Customers do not even get emails of final sale, let alone the admins of the site. Please see attached
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by AnnaM.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214373
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Response to your email
Hi,
I've added my own email address as BCC of your order status notification:
take.ms/XlhYP
I've then created an order on the frontend, and I went in the backend, edited the order, and changed its status to confirmed:
take.ms/9tF2I
I correctly received a copy of the order status notification on that email address:
take.ms/nxnp7
And you should have received one too.
So the emails are working exactly as they should, as I said previously.
I've however checked your orders listing and I see that no orders status was automatically changed to confirmed.
So it seems that your issue is with that. HikaShop is not being notified that the payment was made.
This usually comes either from the setup of the payment method, or an issue on the server.
Looking at your payment method settings, I see that you didn't configure any MD5 Hash. That is necessary to cofnigure it, both in your payment method settings in HikaShop, and in your merchant account on your payment gateway.
Also, you turned off the "Instant Capture" setting of your payment method, which means that your payments are not validated automatically by your payment gateway.
And finally, you also turned off the setting "Allow payment notifications from %s" of your payment method, which means that your payment gateway payment notifications will be refused by your website so that you'll have to manually confirm the orders.
All of this is probably why you thought that there was a problem with the emails not being sent while in fact it's just a matter of correct configuring your payment method.
I've added my own email address as BCC of your order status notification:
take.ms/XlhYP
I've then created an order on the frontend, and I went in the backend, edited the order, and changed its status to confirmed:
take.ms/9tF2I
I correctly received a copy of the order status notification on that email address:
take.ms/nxnp7
And you should have received one too.
So the emails are working exactly as they should, as I said previously.
I've however checked your orders listing and I see that no orders status was automatically changed to confirmed.
So it seems that your issue is with that. HikaShop is not being notified that the payment was made.
This usually comes either from the setup of the payment method, or an issue on the server.
Looking at your payment method settings, I see that you didn't configure any MD5 Hash. That is necessary to cofnigure it, both in your payment method settings in HikaShop, and in your merchant account on your payment gateway.
Also, you turned off the "Instant Capture" setting of your payment method, which means that your payments are not validated automatically by your payment gateway.
And finally, you also turned off the setting "Allow payment notifications from %s" of your payment method, which means that your payment gateway payment notifications will be refused by your website so that you'll have to manually confirm the orders.
All of this is probably why you thought that there was a problem with the emails not being sent while in fact it's just a matter of correct configuring your payment method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds