- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
problems when I enter or change the address
10 years 11 months ago #217107
by crossini
problems when I enter or change the address was created by crossini
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.computer-discount.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browser
when the user registers or change his address and tries to change the nation happens:
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browser
when the user registers or change his address and tries to change the nation happens:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217121
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic problems when I enter or change the address
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217194
by crossini
Replied by crossini on topic problems when I enter or change the address
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by crossini.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217211
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic problems when I enter or change the address
Hi,
I see the problem on your website now. It could be a problem with the chosen library.
Try to turn off the setting "Use Chosen library" of the HikaShop configuration and see if that helps.
It could also come from your template. Try to temporarily switch to the default template of Joomla and see if that helps.
I see the problem on your website now. It could be a problem with the chosen library.
Try to turn off the setting "Use Chosen library" of the HikaShop configuration and see if that helps.
It could also come from your template. Try to temporarily switch to the default template of Joomla and see if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217227
by crossini
Replied by crossini on topic problems when I enter or change the address
I tried but it does not change anything.
with the previous version (2.3.5) does it all.
I can go back, without having to reconnect to the categories menu?
with the previous version (2.3.5) does it all.
I can go back, without having to reconnect to the categories menu?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217229
by crossini
Replied by crossini on topic problems when I enter or change the address
now no longer even go to the checkout. leaves a blank page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217243
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic problems when I enter or change the address
Hi,
I don't have other ideas. It's really strange that it does that.
Yes you can go back. Just install the old version install package on your website and you'll be back to the old version, as before.
I don't have other ideas. It's really strange that it does that.
Yes you can go back. Just install the old version install package on your website and you'll be back to the old version, as before.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds