- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Check out
10 years 11 months ago #218685
by graphics
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi
I am new in Hika shop and started to built a shop. That went all pretty well.
Now I have a problem with the Check out.
I want that the customors come to the checkout and don`t have to login before they type in there adress and every thing else. Is this in any Hikashop edition possible ?
or anyone has an Idea how I can do this
Thanks for the help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi
I am new in Hika shop and started to built a shop. That went all pretty well.
Now I have a problem with the Check out.
I want that the customors come to the checkout and don`t have to login before they type in there adress and every thing else. Is this in any Hikashop edition possible ?
or anyone has an Idea how I can do this
Thanks for the help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218698
by Xavier
Hi,
Yes in the commercial editions of HikaShop you can find the option "Guest checkout", this allow to the customers to purchase on your website without registering.
Yes in the commercial editions of HikaShop you can find the option "Guest checkout", this allow to the customers to purchase on your website without registering.
The following user(s) said Thank You: graphics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds