- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Terms and Conditions checkbox not on same line
- hikalikethat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #220586
by hikalikethat
Terms and Conditions checkbox not on same line was created by hikalikethat
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : latest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome latest
I went to System->Display->CSS and added this line to the front-end and the back-end:
#hikashop_checkout_terms, #hikashop_checkout_terms_checkbox{ float: left; }
But when I refresh the checkout page, they are still on two different lines.
How to fix this? This should be one line by default, IMO.
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : latest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome latest
I went to System->Display->CSS and added this line to the front-end and the back-end:
#hikashop_checkout_terms, #hikashop_checkout_terms_checkbox{ float: left; }
But when I refresh the checkout page, they are still on two different lines.
How to fix this? This should be one line by default, IMO.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220631
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Terms and Conditions checkbox not on same line
Hi,
That issue is not related to HikaShop but to your template CSS.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
If the label is displayed in block with a full width range.. Yes it will create "two lines".
But as I just wrote above, it's not related to HikaShop or his CSS.
Regards,
That issue is not related to HikaShop but to your template CSS.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
If the label is displayed in block with a full width range.. Yes it will create "two lines".
But as I just wrote above, it's not related to HikaShop or his CSS.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hikalikethat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #220701
by hikalikethat
Replied by hikalikethat on topic Terms and Conditions checkbox not on same line
Ok, but where do I put the above line and in what CSS file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220704
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Terms and Conditions checkbox not on same line
Hi,
That issue is not related to HikaShop but to your template CSS.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
If the label is displayed in block with a full width range.. Yes it will create "two lines".
But as I just wrote above, it's not related to HikaShop or his CSS.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds