- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
Some link no response
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221714
by javck
Some link no response was created by javck
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 5.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello~
When I checked the flow of checkout and memberAdmin , I found that some links are not work.
Below is the list , please give me some advices.
1.Edit member address
2.Add member address
3.See the sales announce
If you wish , you could check it by yourself
Note: I remove your website references, because this information must be keep secret just HikaShop team members have to know these.
Philippe
Team HikaShop
-- Joomla version -- : 5.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello~
When I checked the flow of checkout and memberAdmin , I found that some links are not work.
Below is the list , please give me some advices.
1.Edit member address
2.Add member address
3.See the sales announce
If you wish , you could check it by yourself
Note: I remove your website references, because this information must be keep secret just HikaShop team members have to know these.
Philippe
Team HikaShop
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221757
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Some link no response
Hi,
It seems that your Joomla template doesn't support bootstrap popups. Go in the HikaShop configuration and try the different values of the "popup mode" setting. I think that the "mootools" one should hopefully work.
It seems that your Joomla template doesn't support bootstrap popups. Go in the HikaShop configuration and try the different values of the "popup mode" setting. I think that the "mootools" one should hopefully work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221886
by javck
Replied by javck on topic Some link no response
Hi nicolas,
You are right. When changing to mootools , the problem is solved.
Thanks for help.
You are right. When changing to mootools , the problem is solved.
Thanks for help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds