- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Login in Checkout
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221884
by yoshi
Login in Checkout was created by yoshi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hello,
Good day! I am having problems with Login when checking out. My option is Switcher and I have 3 forms; Login, Registration and Guest. Whenever I add to my cart and I checkout and then I login, it doesnt proceed even if my credentials are correct. The E-mail field in Registration and Guest need to be filled up, but it should't work that way. Please help. Thanks!
Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hello,
Good day! I am having problems with Login when checking out. My option is Switcher and I have 3 forms; Login, Registration and Guest. Whenever I add to my cart and I checkout and then I login, it doesnt proceed even if my credentials are correct. The E-mail field in Registration and Guest need to be filled up, but it should't work that way. Please help. Thanks!
Regards
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by yoshi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221951
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Login in Checkout
Hi,
I'm sorry but I'm not able to understand your issue.
Please provide a screenshot in order to illustrate your problem.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I'm not able to understand your issue.
Please provide a screenshot in order to illustrate your problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222037
by yoshi
Replied by yoshi on topic Login in Checkout
Hello Jerome,
Please see images attached.
Regards
Please see images attached.
Regards
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by yoshi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222122
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Login in Checkout
Hi,
It seems that the page has been customized.
Please rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout to something else via FTP and try again.
That will deactivate all the view overrides on the checkout.
If it works then it really is a problem with the customization of the checkout and you'll have to check the problem with the person who did that customization.
Otherwise, please provide a link to the shop and a user account so that we can try to reproduce the problem.
It seems that the page has been customized.
Please rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout to something else via FTP and try again.
That will deactivate all the view overrides on the checkout.
If it works then it really is a problem with the customization of the checkout and you'll have to check the problem with the person who did that customization.
Otherwise, please provide a link to the shop and a user account so that we can try to reproduce the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222147
by yoshi
Replied by yoshi on topic Login in Checkout
Hi,
This is solved now. Thank you!
This is solved now. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds