Set the return page after order cancelled
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #222094
by fireballxl5
Set the return page after order cancelled was created by fireballxl5
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
When a user cancels an order (sets the quantity to zero) he is sent to a the /component/hikashop/product/listing page on my system. I have never set this value that I am aware of.
Can I set the page the customer should be returned to or alternatively switch this off and leave them on their current page?
I've looked around the configuration but cannot see anything on the menu system to set the page value after an order has been cancelled.
Many thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
When a user cancels an order (sets the quantity to zero) he is sent to a the /component/hikashop/product/listing page on my system. I have never set this value that I am aware of.
Can I set the page the customer should be returned to or alternatively switch this off and leave them on their current page?
I've looked around the configuration but cannot see anything on the menu system to set the page value after an order has been cancelled.
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222102
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Set the return page after order cancelled
Hi,
It's not possible to stay on the correct page. The current page in this case is the checkout. And the checkout cannot display itself without anything in the cart. That's why the system redirects to that page.
But you can change it thanks to the setting "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" of the HikaShop configuration.
It's not possible to stay on the correct page. The current page in this case is the checkout. And the checkout cannot display itself without anything in the cart. That's why the system redirects to that page.
But you can change it thanks to the setting "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" of the HikaShop configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fireballxl5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds