- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Minimum $ spend before checkout is allowed
10 years 9 months ago #223690
by dda
Minimum $ spend before checkout is allowed was created by dda
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.12
I need to create a mechanism that compares a users cart total to a specific amount. If their total is less than the specific amount links checkout are disabled and a redirect is triggered if they try to got to the checkout manually.
I am struggling to figure out/find what variable holds the cart total. An help as to what it is would be appreciated.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.12
I need to create a mechanism that compares a users cart total to a specific amount. If their total is less than the specific amount links checkout are disabled and a redirect is triggered if they try to got to the checkout manually.
I am struggling to figure out/find what variable holds the cart total. An help as to what it is would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223719
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Minimum $ spend before checkout is allowed
Hi,
You can do it like that:
You can do it like that:
Code:
$cartClass = hikashop_get('class.cart');
$cart = $cartClass->loadFullCart();
echo $cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax;
The following user(s) said Thank You: dda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223841
by dda
Replied by dda on topic Minimum $ spend before checkout is allowed
Thats what I need thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds