- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 3
Adding Graphic to checkout page
- tbroderick
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #224188
by tbroderick
Adding Graphic to checkout page was created by tbroderick
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 9.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No errors
We are using guest checkout on this site and most of the websites we build. Most of the websites are guest only and do not require registration. So, there is a fairly large blank space to the right of the address form on the first page of checkout. I would like to add a graphic to the right of the form. Can you direct me to the view where I can find this blank area? I am attaching some screenshots for clarification.
As always, thanks for your superb help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 9.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No errors
We are using guest checkout on this site and most of the websites we build. Most of the websites are guest only and do not require registration. So, there is a fairly large blank space to the right of the address form on the first page of checkout. I would like to add a graphic to the right of the form. Can you direct me to the view where I can find this blank area? I am attaching some screenshots for clarification.
As always, thanks for your superb help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224216
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Adding Graphic to checkout page
Hi,
The view to edit is "user / registration" or if you enabled bootstrap "user / registration_bootstrap".
Or depending on your settings it can be the view "address / form".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...ize-the-display.html
The view to edit is "user / registration" or if you enabled bootstrap "user / registration_bootstrap".
Or depending on your settings it can be the view "address / form".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds