- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout not working!?
- burimjanis
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #224271
by burimjanis
Checkout not working!? was created by burimjanis
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.yoursweb.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
Hey guys
I set up my online shop ans ^d im pretty happy with it but I have still three problems to solve.
Number 1: If I go on the product to read the description, there are 2 descriptions, how can I delete the upper one?
Number 2: The "send to cart" button only works in the start page of the shop, not in the product page
Number 3: If I want to do the checkout, the page just reloads, even if i have selcted Shipping and payment methods
I would be so happy, if somebody could help me!
Thanks for your cooperation
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
Hey guys
I set up my online shop ans ^d im pretty happy with it but I have still three problems to solve.
Number 1: If I go on the product to read the description, there are 2 descriptions, how can I delete the upper one?
Number 2: The "send to cart" button only works in the start page of the shop, not in the product page
Number 3: If I want to do the checkout, the page just reloads, even if i have selcted Shipping and payment methods
I would be so happy, if somebody could help me!
Thanks for your cooperation
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224293
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Checkout not working!?
Hi,
1. You're using the "tabular" layout for the product page.
That layout display the product description in two parts and use the "read more" delimiter to know which is the first part and which is the second.
You need to use the "read more" in your product description or you need to customize your layout thanks to an override
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
2. You have an issue with your template "js optimizer".
If you take a look at your browser console, you will see a lot of javascript errors. The first error is in the "/cache/helix_assets/2417a8a98bedda9b6d0f01cbda13caf7.js" file.
3. Same as point 2 you have some JS errors due to the "js optimizer" of your template.
In that specific case, there is no inclusion of the "hikashop.js" file ; which is a required file to let the HikaShop checkout work properly.
Regards,
1. You're using the "tabular" layout for the product page.
That layout display the product description in two parts and use the "read more" delimiter to know which is the first part and which is the second.
You need to use the "read more" in your product description or you need to customize your layout thanks to an override
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
2. You have an issue with your template "js optimizer".
If you take a look at your browser console, you will see a lot of javascript errors. The first error is in the "/cache/helix_assets/2417a8a98bedda9b6d0f01cbda13caf7.js" file.
3. Same as point 2 you have some JS errors due to the "js optimizer" of your template.
In that specific case, there is no inclusion of the "hikashop.js" file ; which is a required file to let the HikaShop checkout work properly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds