- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
Change layout for address fields required
10 years 9 months ago #224747
by leonte54
Change layout for address fields required was created by leonte54
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
HI,
I like to change position of < * > in the address form, but I can not find the page to change.
Can you tell me, please?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
HI,
I like to change position of < * > in the address form, but I can not find the page to change.
Can you tell me, please?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224754
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change layout for address fields required
Hi,
Edit the file "custom_fields" and the file "custom_fields_boostrap" for the view "user" via the menu Display>Views and change the line:
to:
and the line:
to:
Edit the file "custom_fields" and the file "custom_fields_boostrap" for the view "user" via the menu Display>Views and change the line:
Code:
<?php echo $this->fieldsClass->getFieldName($oneExtraField);?>
Code:
<?php echo $this->fieldsClass->getFieldName($oneExtraField,true);?>
Code:
$this->$type
Code:
$this->$type,false
The following user(s) said Thank You: leonte54
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224846
by leonte54
Replied by leonte54 on topic Change layout for address fields required
Thank you for your answer.
It works well, just one more thing, how can I insert a space between the end of the word and the asterisk?
It works well, just one more thing, how can I insert a space between the end of the word and the asterisk?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224859
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change layout for address fields required
Hi,
I guess you could add such CSS:
.hikashop_field_required_label{ margin-left: 10px; }
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
I guess you could add such CSS:
.hikashop_field_required_label{ margin-left: 10px; }
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: leonte54
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds