- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 1
Override check payment plugin layout
- mikehermary
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #225269
by mikehermary
Override check payment plugin layout was created by mikehermary
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.0.1
Hello,
I am needing to override the layout displayed by the check_end.php payment plugin file. How would I go about completing this? Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Mike
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.0.1
Hello,
I am needing to override the layout displayed by the check_end.php payment plugin file. How would I go about completing this? Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225306
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Override check payment plugin layout
Hi,
Overrides on payment views are like other "manual" overrides.
You need to copy the view file in the template folder "templates/your_template/hikashoppayment/check_end.php"
Read more about overrides :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tation.html#override
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Overrides on payment views are like other "manual" overrides.
You need to copy the view file in the template folder "templates/your_template/hikashoppayment/check_end.php"
Read more about overrides :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tation.html#override
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mikehermary
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 9 months ago #225332
by mikehermary
Replied by mikehermary on topic Override check payment plugin layout
Hello,
Thank you for the information. I am so used to overriding components and modules that I have forgotten how to override plugins.
Mike
Thank you for the information. I am so used to overriding components and modules that I have forgotten how to override plugins.
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds