- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
I was unable to enter the checkout process
10 years 9 months ago #225298
by jkfang
I was unable to enter the checkout process was created by jkfang
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m
When I clicked the “add into shopping cart” button, I was unable to enter the checkout process. I was bring to the same page again.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m
When I clicked the “add into shopping cart” button, I was unable to enter the checkout process. I was bring to the same page again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225320
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I was unable to enter the checkout process
Hi,
For some reason, it seems that the system is not able to add the product to the cart.
Normally, it should display an error message, but maybe it's a bug.
There are two things you can try:
1. Update HikaShop to the latest version. If it's a bug, it will fix the problem automatically.
2. Switch to the default template of Joomla and try again. You might get an error message or some clues on what's going on.
For some reason, it seems that the system is not able to add the product to the cart.
Normally, it should display an error message, but maybe it's a bug.
There are two things you can try:
1. Update HikaShop to the latest version. If it's a bug, it will fix the problem automatically.
2. Switch to the default template of Joomla and try again. You might get an error message or some clues on what's going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225370
by jkfang
Replied by jkfang on topic I was unable to enter the checkout process
Hello,
Thank you for all your assistance.
I have update Hikashop to latest version 2.6.0, the problem remains unsolved. I was still unable to enter the checkout process.
I switch to the default template of Joomla and try again. But I didn't get any error message or some clues on what's going on.
Thank you for all your assistance.
I have update Hikashop to latest version 2.6.0, the problem remains unsolved. I was still unable to enter the checkout process.
I switch to the default template of Joomla and try again. But I didn't get any error message or some clues on what's going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225371
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I was unable to enter the checkout process
Hi,
Then I don't see what could be the problem. Could you provide a backend access via our contact form with a link to this thread so that we could check your settings ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Then I don't see what could be the problem. Could you provide a backend access via our contact form with a link to this thread so that we could check your settings ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226085
by jkfang
Replied by jkfang on topic Another two questions
I restored the website with previous backup file. The checkout process works fine now. Many thanks.
Another two questions concerning the checkout process:
1. In order to send order confirmation email, does hikashop needs the postfix service of Linux during the checkout process?In other words, can I stop the Linux postfix service?
2. In order to send order confirmation email, should I open the smtp port 25 of Linux?
Another two questions concerning the checkout process:
1. In order to send order confirmation email, does hikashop needs the postfix service of Linux during the checkout process?In other words, can I stop the Linux postfix service?
2. In order to send order confirmation email, should I open the smtp port 25 of Linux?
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by jkfang.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226090
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Another two questions
Hi,
As HikaShop is using Joomla functions to send emails, this depends on your settings for Joomla emails.
So not related on HikaShop
As HikaShop is using Joomla functions to send emails, this depends on your settings for Joomla emails.
So not related on HikaShop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226721
by jkfang
Replied by jkfang on topic send mail problems
Hello,
so you mean that if I am not using smtp to send mail, then stopping Linux postfix service and blocks port 25 of Linux, will not affect Hikashop functionality of sending order confirmation email.
As for the other two send mail method in Joomla (PHPMail, Sendmail), which is better for hikashop?
so you mean that if I am not using smtp to send mail, then stopping Linux postfix service and blocks port 25 of Linux, will not affect Hikashop functionality of sending order confirmation email.
As for the other two send mail method in Joomla (PHPMail, Sendmail), which is better for hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226728
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic send mail problems
Hi,
Best would be to use the Joomla support forum for more details.
Regards,
Best would be to use the Joomla support forum for more details.
There is no best.. So I'll say, the one which allow your website to send email.which is better for hikashop?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds