- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Delete text email notification to administrator..
10 years 8 months ago #226237
by melprok
Delete text email notification to administrator.. was created by melprok
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
Hi,
Where I can delete the following text in the order notification email
that is send to the administrator.
I tried some in System>Emails. For example, Order administrator notification, Order creation notification.
But I don't know how to delete the sections marked in yellow in the print screen that I send.
Thanks,
Jose
Hi,
Where I can delete the following text in the order notification email
that is send to the administrator.
I tried some in System>Emails. For example, Order administrator notification, Order creation notification.
But I don't know how to delete the sections marked in yellow in the print screen that I send.
Thanks,
Jose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226281
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Delete text email notification to administrator..
Hi,
You have to edit the "Order administrator notification" email and in the html part remove the code:
And:
You have to edit the "Order administrator notification" email and in the html part remove the code:
Code:
<div class="hikashop_online" style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:18px;color:#6a5c6b;text-decoration:none;margin:10px;text-align:center;">
<a style="cursor:pointer;color:#2d9cbb;text-decoration:none;border:none;" href="{VAR:URL}">
<span class="hikashop_online" style="color:#6a5c6b;text-decoration:none;font-size:11px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;text-align:center;">
{TXT:MAIL_HEADER}
</span>
</a>
</div>
Code:
{TXT:ORDER_BEGIN_MESSAGE}
The following user(s) said Thank You: melprok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226489
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Delete text email notification to administrator..
Ok, Thanks...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds