- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
button picture in confirmation
10 years 8 months ago #226982
by handlyweb
button picture in confirmation was created by handlyweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
hi can you help?
I would insert a button image in place of the button CONFIRMATION leading to the payment, where I have to change?
Also with regard to the RECORD button would add a button image. Looking forward to your advice I wish you a fruitful and thanks in advance
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
hi can you help?
I would insert a button image in place of the button CONFIRMATION leading to the payment, where I have to change?
Also with regard to the RECORD button would add a button image. Looking forward to your advice I wish you a fruitful and thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227011
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic button picture in confirmation
Hi,
I think that using custom CSS would be the easier solution.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
I think that using custom CSS would be the easier solution.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: handlyweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds