PayPal doesn't recognize store as valid Merchant
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227472
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
PayPal doesn't recognize store as valid Merchant was created by simo90
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.m2820.com/store/store/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
If you enter your address in the shopping cart ( www.m2820.com/store/store ), then enter you credit card, it tries to take you paypal, but instead you get the error message: "Some required information is missing or incorrect. Please correct the fields below and try again. Error: Invalid Merchant or Merchant doesn't exist!"
This was working yesterday, and as far as I know, nothing has changed. I just all the sudden saw several emails come through where the same person was trying to make a purchase. So, I went to give it a try and saw this happening. Thoughts? I have not changed any of the settings in HikaShop or PayPal that I can remember.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
If you enter your address in the shopping cart ( www.m2820.com/store/store ), then enter you credit card, it tries to take you paypal, but instead you get the error message: "Some required information is missing or incorrect. Please correct the fields below and try again. Error: Invalid Merchant or Merchant doesn't exist!"
This was working yesterday, and as far as I know, nothing has changed. I just all the sudden saw several emails come through where the same person was trying to make a purchase. So, I went to give it a try and saw this happening. Thoughts? I have not changed any of the settings in HikaShop or PayPal that I can remember.
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Jerome. Reason: remove duplicate content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227481
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic PayPal doesn't recognize store as valid Merchant
Hi,
Can you please provide details about your Paypal plugin configuration ?
Because the message "Invalid Merchant or Merchant doesn't exist" is not provide by any HikaShop plugin but it is a message which can be display by Paypal advanced plugin.
And Paypal advanced is really different than Paypal classic.
Regards,
Can you please provide details about your Paypal plugin configuration ?
Because the message "Invalid Merchant or Merchant doesn't exist" is not provide by any HikaShop plugin but it is a message which can be display by Paypal advanced plugin.
And Paypal advanced is really different than Paypal classic.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227545
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Replied by simo90 on topic PayPal doesn't recognize store as valid Merchant
I think I figured it out. Thank you though.
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds