- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
Sofort Payment Method
- immagine1967
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi, I have read plenty in the Forum but no solid answer to why i dont get redirected to soforüberweisung.de.
I have activated the Payment Module, added my sofort Id, project Id and API Key but I am not being redirected when I click on Pay now.
Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance,
W. Brandhoff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you give me more information about it like some screenshots of how you configured your Sofort payment method or if you are having any error message instead of being redirected ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- immagine1967
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
Sorry to bother, its usually a standard procedure to put in the payments.
I have attached a screen to show my sofort credentials which have been verified by the sofort support.
I get no errors, i just return to the same cart page.
Thanks again,
Wolfram
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please try updating HikaShop to the latest version. From what I can see on your website, you have the 2.6.0 version, not the 2.6.1.
take.ms/WlSvY
That might help fix the problem.
If not, try again with the default template Joomla instead of your template. That might display some error message. In that case, provide use with the error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- immagine1967
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
I updated Hika Shop and changed to Protostar and at least I got redirected to Sofort with an error now. ( screen )
So I guess its the Template, its a shaper helix3, has this template given Problems before?
Thanks in advance,
Wolfram
ps. Shaper Helix wont give advice...
"Thanks for your query. We are really sorry to say that, we can't give you third party joomla extension support. Please contact with Hika Shop forum."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We are not able to read/understand the error message ; would it be possible to have it in "text" instead of an image or have a translation of that error message in English ?
We do not have specific issues with helix3 ; but it is possible that you have some javascript errors in your page which would explain why the checkout could not work properly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- immagine1967
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
Would it be possible to check the backend to see where the conflict is?
s553057611.online.de/av-2016
Thanks again but is anyone there? I find Hika Shop great but if i cant pay with it it is not worth the money.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Well, in your case the problem is probably coming from the sofort payment method which triggered that error message, so without more information like some error messages, we won't be able to understand from where your issue is coming form.the error isnt important right now
Also, even when I try to select the Paypal Payment method I'm not correctly redirected to the PayPal platform but I stay on the same page without any error message (it's probably coming from your template).
Giving us a temporary Back-end / FTP access will probably help us to understand from where your issue is coming from.
You can send it through our contact form (don't forget to specify the link of the thread) :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I'm currently having that error message with the back-end access you gave me :
Note that I'll probably also need a temporary FTP access to correctly debug it.Warning
You do not have access to the Administrator section of this site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Regarding the Sofort error message :
You should probably directly ask them about that issue to have more information about it.An error occurred
Unfortunately, an error occured when processing your payment. Please return to the shop system.
Also note that the Sofort payment plugin wasn't originally developed by us but apparently by "LG solutions".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- immagine1967
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
Great, Thanks. At least I am getting redirected and will spend further hours trying to clear that problem with sofort.de.
Could you roughly describe what the problem was and if files were changed or just backend set up?
Wait I just saw you took out the Helix template from the menu. That we tried allready, i need the Helix in the Checkout.
Thanks again,
Wolfram
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- immagine1967
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
Error: 0401:Unauthorized
Can LG solutions help and where can I contact them?
They sent me back to Hika Shop saying their Payment functions.
When I switch to Paypal i get redirected, that still has to be setup and will happen on a further day.
Is it common to calculate a week for payment setup?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
From what I saw, the problem is probably coming from the Sofort platform which is redirecting your through an error message.
Regarding the template, I had to test it with the default joomla template because your current template was creating a JavaScript issue which prevented you to be redirected to the Sofort/PayPal platforms.Wait I just saw you took out the Helix template from the menu. That we tried allready, i need the Helix in the Checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can LG solutions help and where can I contact them?
The LG solutions was the name which was added on the XML of the Sofort plugin, but I think that you should contact the user "Boopoo" that you can find through that thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...elopment.html#131701
Also, note that I tested it with your credentials on my end, and it worked fine, I was correctly redirected to the payment platform.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I found it in another thread :
[...] my API-Key I got from my customer was not the API -Key, but some generall Key containing usernumber:ProjectID:APIKEY. Delete the first to numbers incl. :, the you have the API.
And it worked!
Hope this will help..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I allready spent a couple of hours checking the Project Ids and API Key with sofort.de. It all seems ok from their side.
And to update again.
Another hour with sofort and the technician said I am their second customer that could not get sofort.de payment to run with Hika shop.
At least he found out that the plugin was giving theses errors shown in the screen and to ask Hika Shop why the Plugin is asking for this data.
Wolfram
and the error xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<new_transaction>
<transaction>102026-268167-56BB0D97-A003</transaction>
<payment_url> www.sofort.com/payment/go/74ca36a41645cd...9700a9817469884f9d1f
<sr>
<errors>
<error>
<code>8010</code>
<message>Must not be empty.</message>
<field>shipping_address.country_code</field>
</error>
<error>
<code>8010</code>
<message>Must not be empty.</message>
<field>invoice_address.country_code</field>
</error>
<error>
<code>8010</code>
<message>Must not be empty.</message>
<field>invoice_address.firstname</field>
</error>
<error>
<code>8010</code>
<message>Must not be empty.</message>
<field>invoice_address.lastname</field>
</error>
<error>
<code>8010</code>
<message>Must not be empty.</message>
<field>invoice_address.street</field>
</error>
<error>
<code>8010</code>
<message>Must not be empty.</message>
<field>invoice_address.zipcode</field>
</error>
<error>
<code>8010</code>
<message>Must not be empty.</message>
<field>invoice_address.city</field>
</error>
<error>
<code>8010</code>
<message>Must not be empty.</message>
<field>shipping_address.firstname</field>
</error>
<error>
<code>8010</code>
<message>Must not be empty.</message>
<field>shipping_address.lastname</field>
</error>
<error>
<code>8010</code>
<message>Must not be empty.</message>
<field>shipping_address.street</field>
</error>
<error>
<code>8010</code>
<message>Must not be empty.</message>
<field>shipping_address.zipcode</field>
</error>
<error>
<code>8010</code>
<message>Must not be empty.</message>
<field>shipping_address.city</field>
</error>
<error>
<code>8057</code>
<message>Activate this product in your project settings.</message>
</error>
</errors>
</sr>
</new_transaction>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
That Hikashop Sofort Payment plugin is only using their Library, so these error are launched either by their Library or by their API.
In your case the best solution will probably be to directly ask more advice from the person who created that plugin or from Sofort.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
sofort more or less gave up and how can I contact the Plugin creator?
Wolfram
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1.
As I said, The LG solutions was the name which was added on the XML of the Sofort plugin, but I think that you should contact the user "Boopoo" that you can find through that thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...elopment.html#131701
2.
Regarding your "Must not be empty" errors, you should probably test it by adding through the "sofort.php" file, these lines :
Regarding the "Activate this product" error message, you should maybe ask it to Sofort.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.